Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Got Sunburned Again


Sounds like everyone is doing great. Things in Mexico City have been fantastic. On Monday we had the opportunity to go to Teotihuacán. It was the celebration of the Spring equinox so there were a ton of people; many of them dressed in white. We didn't get a chance to climb the pyramids because of the three to four hour wait, but we are going to try and go back before we have to return to the states. The picture is of the Pyramid of the Sun. In any case, we started another workshop this week. There aren't a lot of people, but they are still a great group. They have a lot of amazing incites. Once we finish this group we will have two more workshops finishing up the first part of April. Can't believe it's all coming to an end. I don't think I'm ready to be surrounded by tons of white people again. Well, keep up the good work everyone and I hope to see as many of you as I can on May 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment