Monday, April 4, 2011

GUESS WHAT!

Not to rival the wonderful report from Puebla, but Nathan and I totally got robbed tonight. I know right! But don't worry. The little unarmed Mexican man didn't take much. He got our watches, some cash, our phone, and my bank card. But it has all been taken care of. It's really just more inconvenient then anything else. But to top it off, I had left 27 pesos on the bus we had just taken and Nathan got charged an extra peso for the metro. Lame! Anyway, we are very safe and sound. We still love Mexico and we are glad we came. We just started our last workshop today. It's a great group and they are going to bring real food for the breaks. That should be amazing. Well, I hope you are all doing well. We are excited to see you all soon and can't wait to hear your stories. Have fun and we will see you in the homeland.

Esteban y Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment